AGNP Max Bundle
Our AGNP Max Bundle includes the AANP (Bronze) Clinical Crash Course, Adult-Gerontology specific powerpoints and lectures, as well as our in-depth System PowerPoints review series, offering a comprehensive overview of what to expect for your NP exam. Included are 700+ slides with and without voice-over, 70 CEUs, and everything you need to pass!
Professor Walden provides an engaging review of each system section by section using informative storytelling techniques that help you better retain information so you can ace your exam!
AGNP Max Bundle
Our most popular course for those taking the AGNP Exam! Taught by Professor Walden, this fun, in-depth review is everything you need to pass your exam.
What To Expect
- Everything in the AANP (Bronze) Clinical Crash Course
- Our NEW AGNP Review Course with over 300+ Power Point Slides and lecture
- Thorough system by system review course with in-depth Power Point slides and lecture
- 70 CEUs upon completion of the course (17 Pharmacology)
- Over 35 total hours of lecture covering clinical and AGNP review
How To Use This Course
- STEP 1 – Complete the Systems Course (~ 17 hours of watch time). **BONUS – use the Clinical Outline Book to help you take notes
- STEP 2 – Complete the AANP (Bronze) Clinical Crash Course (~5 hours of watch time)
- STEP 3 – Complete the AGNP Clinical Crash Course (~13 hours of watch time).
- STEP 4 – Walk into your NP Board Exam with confidence that you’ll pass on the first try
Who is This For?
- Students still in school who want help through their last semester
- Recent graduates preparing for their board exams
- Those looking to retest and in need of CEUs
- Currently practicing NPs who need a refresher course
THIS COURSE IS WORTH 70 CEUs!
Completion of this course makes you eligible for seventy (70) CEU hours. We will send you a certificate of completion at the end of each month for those who have completed this course.
All courses are subscription-based services that are charged monthly. You have full access to your purchased courses 24/7 throughout the duration of your subscription membership period until you cancel. It is your responsibility to cancel your monthly subscription within the time frame that works best for you. Once you cancel, you will have access to the material for the remainder of your last paid month.