Ultimate Max Bundle
There’s a reason this bundle is called our Ultimate Max Bundle — it’s the ultimate way to study and prepare for your NP exam. This bundle was created specifically for those needing in depth guidance through their program. Are you a student in your last semester of school? Are you retesting after previously not passing your NP exam? Do you just need a more thorough explanation of the tremendous amount of information available? Then you're in the right place! With access to everything included in both our AANP (Bronze) Max Bundle and our ANCC Max Bundle, it will help you become a #NPin5Minutes!
ANCC (Ultimate) Max Bundle
There’s a reason this bundle is called our Ultimate Max Bundle — it’s the ultimate way to study and prepare for your ANCC Board Exam.
What To Expect
- The infamous AANP (Bronze) Clinical Crash Course
- In-depth System Review with over 400+ slides and lecture
- The comprehensive ANCC Slide Review Course with over 300+ Power Point slides and lecture
- 70 CEUs upon completion (17 Pharmacology)
How To Use This Course
- STEP 1 – Complete the Systems Course (~ 17 hours of watch time) *
- STEP 2 – Ease your way through the ANCC Slide Review Course (~3 hours of watch time) *
- STEP 3 - Complete the AANP (Bronze) Clinical Crash Course (~5 hours of watch time)
- STEP 4 – Walk into your NP Board Exam with confidence that you’ll pass on the first try
Who is This For?
- Students still in school who want help through their last semester
- Recent graduates preparing for their ANCC board exam
- Those looking to retest and in need of CEUs as well as a review that
- Currently practicing NPs who need a refresher course
You can’t go wrong with the Ultimate Max Bundle. It is the most comprehensive and in-depth approach to studying for your exam and has everything you need at a considerable discount!
THIS COURSE IS WORTH 70 CEUs!
Completion of this course makes you eligible for seventy (70) CEU hours. We will send you a certificate of completion at the end of each month for those who have completed this course.
All courses are subscription-based services that are charged monthly. You have full access to your purchased courses 24/7 throughout the duration of your subscription membership period until you cancel. It is your responsibility to cancel your monthly subscription within the time frame that works best for you. Once you cancel, you will have access to the material for the remainder of your last paid month.