Are you ready to put the icing on the cake of your NP Board Exam studying? This course represents pulling together all the information you learned in school into a fun, relatable course that’ll prepare you for not only your exam, but your NP career!
- FAMOUS BUZZWORDS
- UPDATED GUIDELINES
- PRACTICE QUESTIONS INCLUDED FOR EVERY SYSTEM
- VISUALS & DOWNLOADABLE HANDOUTS
- TEST PREP & ANXIETY TIPS
What To Expect
- Crash course review of key components that you’ll find in the AANP, ANCC, and AGNP exam
- A blueprint that’ll teach you how to navigate exam questions SUCCESSFULLY through the use of buzzwords and other test taking tips
- A down to earth, relatable teaching style that will keep you engaged, laughing and encouraged the whole way through
- A total wave of confidence ensuring you that school was the hard part, and that you too can be an #NPin5minutes
Tangibles Include, But Are Not Limited to
- 2 Week Study Timeline
- Downloadable handouts going over key information
- JNC 8 Hypertension Guidelines
- Example questions that will give you a taste of what to expect on your NP Exam
- Transcripts for every lecture
What Not To Expect
- CEUs – check out the ANCC (Ultimate) Max Bundle for 70 CEUs, or the AANP (Bronze) Max Bundle for 45 CEUs
- PowerPoints – there are NO PowerPoints included in this course, only lectures presented by Professor Walden
This is a crash course, meaning it’ll pull all your previous studying together. If you want a more in-depth review, please check out our bundle. It’s also a membership-based review course that you can watch on your leisure as long as your membership is active. This course has helped over 20,000 students transition into their NP Career – you’re next!
All courses are subscription-based services that are charged monthly. You have full access to your purchased courses 24/7 throughout the duration of your subscription membership period until you cancel. It is your responsibility to cancel your monthly subscription within the time frame that works best for you. Once you cancel, you will have access to the material for the remainder of your last paid month.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.